Monday, September 20, 2010

NEW COMIC!

Long time no update! I've been super busy. I've moved, started a new job and took a much needed break. And unfortunately, comics had been put on the back burner.

Not anymore!
I started a webcomic for another site: http://clockworkisland.com/magus/
Magus Vulgaris (which is my best translation into Latin of "Common Sorcerer")
It features a doctor, who practices magic on the side, and his circle of friends in the turn-of-the-century New York City. The first story arc is a murder mystery!

I'm also working on a comic for MK Reed's anthology about the Tain, the Irish myth. That should be up sometime after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Paddy Brown said...

Comics about the Táin? I'll be keen to see that that. I'm doing my own webcomic adaptation at paddybrown.co.uk, if you're interested.